Friday, April 2, 2010

Opening Day - Procurement Matters

Friends -

In what may appear to be a shocking revelation to my millions of followers, I had an epiphany yesterday as I read the pages of the new and utterly brilliant site CPO Rising - it was a call to arms that I could not ignore!

I am forever heretofore casting aside my work and research in theoretical cosmology and quantum gravity to tackle matters that matter more and are far more challenging for a genius like me: Procurement.

I hope you will join me.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen

    Dare I say it?

    Mathematical physics, general relativity and cosmology's losses are procurement's gains!

    Go get them, old chap!

    Sir Roger Penrose,
    OM, FRS, Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford and Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College.

    ReplyDelete